Why live in Fargo?
- Affordability: Fargo has a low cost of living compared to other cities, with affordable housing and low taxes.
- Strong economy: The city has a diverse economy with a strong focus on healthcare, education, and technology, providing a variety of job opportunities.
- Great outdoors: Fargo is located near numerous parks, lakes and recreational areas, providing ample opportunities for outdoor activities such as hiking, fishing, and skiing.
- Cultural scene: Fargo has a thriving arts and culture scene, with a variety of museums, theaters, and festivals, including the annual Fargo Film Festival.
- Education: Fargo is home to several universities and colleges, including North Dakota State University, providing access to high-quality education and a diverse student population.
- Low crime rate: Fargo consistently ranks among the safest cities in the United States, providing a sense of security for residents.
- Sense of community: Fargo has a strong sense of community and is known for its friendly and welcoming residents. The city hosts a variety of community events throughout the year, such as the Fargo Street Fair, which brings residents together.
- Access to amenities: Fargo has a wide range of amenities including shopping, dining, and entertainment options that can be found in large cities, making it easy to find what you need in your neighborhood.